Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stock that stream

The game commision came by for the first round of annual stream stocking today. We were eating lunch at the time, that combined with the fact that it is close to freezing outside prevented us from walking down and watching. They will come again in a few weeks. I hope to take a walk down to the stream so we can watch.

We've been TV(well, cable)free since Tuesday. We don't get any channels, not even the local ones. I really thought we would miss it more, but so far, not so much. The kids pick a dvd to watch in the afternoon for some down time.

Corb is in a "let's see how far I can push Mom" mood today. I've counted more times than I can remember. Hopefully, this afternoon will go better.

Supper: Steak Gorgonzola

2 comments:

Bek said...

Ooooh...I want to know what is in Steak Gorgonzola? Yummy. :)

Nikki said...

http://www.recipezaar.com/Steak-Gorgonzola-agrave-La-Olive-Garden-158508

That is the recipe I use. It is so good. I heart a stinky cheese.