We are ever so slowly, it feels, recovering from this cold. We aren't 100% yet, still awaiting that ravenous appetite return that always seems to follow the extended illness "diet". I think Lennon is starting to hit it. For lunch today he ate a hot dog, a piece of pizza and a peanut butter sammich. But, then he didn't eat any dinner. Ozzy was finally fever free today! Woot! Maybe he will sleep better tonight. Goodness I certainly do hope so. Corby seemed to be feeling better as did Hadley. I felt great this morning, then had a relapse in the afternoon. I probably tried to do too much. Darn me.
I did get a balance scale ordered for our School room along with Corb and Hadley's Core books for the 09-10 school year which will begin July 1st. More on that..tomorrow.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment