Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Part 4: The Aquarium, our final destination

Ah...the final destination. We arrived at the Aquarium at 10am. We could've been there earlier but we decided to wait out until any possible rush hour traffic would be gone. I think the kids had fun. We where there for almost 3 hours. After that we ate lunch and then walked around the city killing time so we could avoid the afternoon rush hour before heading home.
The Bubble wall. They thought this was pretty cool.My homies watching the divers feed the sting rays and the lone sea turtle that is missing a flipper.
Hanging out in the hot muggy rainforest.
Hadley adored the dolphins. Adored them. At one point she said to me, "Mommy, I think we should build a big pond so that I can have some of these dolphins". They are a new obsession, but they have not taken top spot over unicorns...not by a long shot.

Hadley's meltdown while walking around the city. She declared "My legs don't work anymore! I can't walk!". So, we decided to sit and have a rest. She was magically cured when we sat down. So much so that she could suddenly jump about and run around....until we decided to get up and walk again. Then, her legs failed her again.
Outside of the Aquarium is this cool fountain. We rested here for a bit.

Look, it is all my boys!

No comments: