If you've been there you know what I mean. Teething blows. End of story. Ozzy has been, what I want to say here is a right bitch but that wouldn't be nice, troubled greatly by the intrusion of teeth into his mouth. He shows his anger in many ways. One being making it impossible for his mummy to sleep. I think I've slept a total of 5 or 6 hours since Saturday. On the bright side, he has not used those teeth on my nipple yet. Thank you for small favors.
Summing up the last few days:
*Teething blows
*Corb and Hads LOVE swimming
*Some yard work has been done(by Clint)
*Minimal school work has been done(again, by Clint)
*Apple Cider Festival Display was fun, but I doubt I will get much business generated from it. Not really worried about that right now.
*My friend that is pregnant with twins is walking around 5cm dilated.
*The house looks like a pig sty. If my second grade teacher could see my house, she would dump it out like she dumped out my messy desk. Then, she would put a large pig on the top of my house.
*I am behind on laundry-there are currently 7 loads waiting for me to wash and 4 loads are waiting to be put away.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh man. Misery loves company, huh? If he's miserable, he just wants you to be right there with him. Bummer! Hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment