Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Progress without pictures

We got everything planted last night in the dirt patch. I did not get a picture afterwards because I remembered we had some library books due. I rushed to get them back and borrow some new ones before they closed. I saw that they had the first set of BOB books available. I had no idea! I've been wanting to buy them but, this is even better. If I like them that much I can buy them later. Other books I checked out-Franklin Celebrates(Corb hearts Franklin), I Spy Fooky Night, and a neat book called Actual Size. It shows different animal parts at the size they really are. Like a giant moth, a gorilla hand and a huge ass frog. It is cool.

I have that damn Noggin song in my head "Oh, I don't like Candy Corn. No, I don't like Candy Corn.". Why does that Moose have to sing such catchy tunes?

The bath room got a nice deep clean yesterday. It was totally pube-free!!! Now all we have to do on Saturday morning is do a quick wipe down. I started in on our bedroom, then Ozzy decided he wanted to sleep. I had to exit while he napped. I decided to head down the kids bedroom. I figured while I was cleaning out I might as well swap all of the summer clothings for fall/winter clothing. I got halfway done with that room. Then Oz woke up. He wasn't happy to just sit and watch me anymore so I didn't get much more done. Today is another day.

Speaking of today-swimming lessons are today. The kids are super excited. They really enjoy it. More cleaning for me after we get home.

No comments: