Yesterday, Corb did a few math worksheets. He had some trouble with "Less and More". I want to ask the farmer about that on Monday. Corb gets some words confused that are opposites. The big one I notice is "before and after". I want to work with him on that. We read "Little Red Riding Hood"-who has realllly read this? It is violent! I kept thinking "Oh man, I hope they don't try to reenact this one". Crazy! We also read "Peter Rabbit". Not quite so fooky. Then, we had fun with worms. We dug up some worms and looked at them with magnifying glasses. We learned how they reproduce, how long they live, what they eat and where they live. It was lots of fun.
Today, Clint isn't working as late as he usually does so I can meet up with my Mom to do some xmas window shopping. I also need to get Corb a new car seat(he has outgrown his) and replace Ozzy's Knot Block that the dog chewed up.
Sunday, nothing is planned. I am going to spend the day planning school for next week, working on photog stuff for my display next weekend and making a grocery list.
Monday, HOLIDAY! Clint isn't working at all ..wooo hooo! Ozzy has his 6 month well baby appointment and the older kids are going to get their flu shots at the same time. Giddy up. We might go down earlier in the day and drop the kids off with my Dad so we can do some xmas present purchasing. Depends on what I find today.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment