Saturday, October 13, 2007

Water water everywhere

Lennon hearts playing in the bathroom sink. He has flooded the bathroom twice. Once on Clint's watch, once on mine. Clint's was the more destructive of the 2. That time water flowed out of the bathroom and down the hallway. It also resulted in total drawer removal for airing out. He is also the first one to hit up the spigot outside. I have to see if there is a way to turn that sucker off. It really isn't such a fun thing to be soaked head to toe when it is 50 degrees out.

Corby has spent the last 3 days teaching himself how to whistle. I admire his perseverance. He gets frustrated but has not given up. He can now produce a soft whistling sound with the occasional louder toots. He is so freaking proud he asks us 10 jillion times a day if we want to hear him whistle. Then his eyes get all twinkly and he smiles so big. It is awesome.

Ozzy got his first toof and he is working on the second. His personality is just starting to bloom. He wants to play with his siblings so bad. I can't wait for him to be able to really get in with them and interact. It will be fun seeing how he falls into the pack.

Hadley is still obsessed with her animals, especially horses. She is going girly on me. Orange is no longer her favorite color,
now pink and purple rule. She is big on telling me what I am not allowed to say. There are the words we decided to pull the plug on, when Corb starting using them on people when he was mad, "Stupid", "Shut up", and "Holy Shit". Instead, we now say "Stinky", "Shut the front door", and "Shiznit". Hadley decided to add, apparently just for me, "Oh my gosh". I have no idea why. What a punk.

No comments: