Monday, February 18, 2008

Wait...what??

Yesterday Hadley went into the bathroom. A few minutes later she yells "Mommy! I need you". Corb, ever needing to be in the know, goes running into the bathroom a head of me. After a few seconds he comes running back out all in a tizzy. He shouts at me, arms flailing with enthusiasm, furrowed brow "MOMMY! You have to come. Hadley. Is. Turning. Into. A. BOY!!!" Oh God, what is going on in there. I open the door to find Hadley sitting on the floor, nekkid as a jay bird from the waist down. Spread eagle. Corby says "See that? Hadley is growing a PENIS!!!" Oh God. Corb, go out and don't look at your sister there was my awesome retort. After reassuring Hadley that she is not growing a penis(But Momma, I see that fing growing out!), and that that is just indeed how her "Jay Jay" looks I just held my head in my hands and laughed. What will tomorrow bring?

No comments: