Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Score!
The deals on out of season clothing is amazing right now. Amazing. Hadley needed some new underpants. Hers were too small and they "hurt her butt". I went to the outlets to get some from Osh Kosh...all of their previously reduced items were an additional 30% off! I am talking long sleeve shirts for 2.99 plus the additional 30% off. I called Clint to see if it would be OK if I got some things for Corb and Hads for this coming fall. I got the go ahead. I've pretty much finished up their at home fall wardrobes, got Hads some winter hats, gloves and boots, Hadleys entire summer at home wardrobe, got jammies for this spring and fall for the 2 of them, a bunch of pairs of underpants, some "for good" shirts for Hads and I got Hads an adorable dress, tights and hair clip(horses) to wear for her bday party for a grand total of $150 bucks. All bought at the Carters, Osh Kosh, Gymboree and Children's Place outlets. I think the best score was the pair of winter boots priced at 3.99 and then I got 15% off of that. It was kind of euphoric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment