Hads has been complaining that her ear hurts for a few days. Last night she kept waking up saying it was hurting. We are taking her to see the farmer this afternoon.
Snow and ice are coming tomorrow...
We went to Home Depot and Tractor Supply to get all of the supplies needed for building a brooder for the peeps,ducklings and goslings(yes, goslings) coming in just...18 days or so. We got chick starter, heat lights, wood, wire, dishes, zip ties(to tag them so we know who is who) and a bunch of other little things. Building this brooder is going to be fun. I really can't wait to have the little ones here.
Anyway, yes I added 2 goslings to our order on Friday. They really make it way too easy to add things to your order. All you have to do is email and bam, it is done. They should make it harder. I added the goslings after reading that you can use them to weed your garden for you. I want to try it. We spend many hours weeding our pretty big garden. I can just see them out there now...
Speaking of the garden, we made a plan of action for planting. We wrote down what needs to be planted when, what needs to be started indoors, etc. We usually end up planting something too late...like watermelons. It stinks having ripe watermelons in October and not in August. HA!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment