For lunch we had pb sammiches cut out into little hearts, cake and "cupid" corn. After lunch we made our Valentines for each other. That was a lot of fun. I think somewhere in there all the sugar from lunch got to me. I used some red food coloring in everyones hair. They thought it was hilarious. PS-It took Clint almost an hour after he got home to even notice it.
Dinner we had our traditional heart shaped pizza. We also had chips, little sausages and black bottom cake. After dinner we exchanged our Valentines. I love doing that. Clint always loves the ones the kids make for him. He takes them to work and hangs them up.
All in all, a very sassifying day. Now, for pictures.
Lennon striking a pose.
Hadley striking a pose.
Corb striking a pose.
Oz striking a pose. I heart his red Mohawk. I think we should leave it like that all the time.
Corb and Hadley doing one of their new favorite things. Painting at the easel.
No comments:
Post a Comment