Monday, August 25, 2008

Who is this?

Ozzy is growing up. He is getting so much more involved with everyone. He wants to help if the other kids are helping. He wants to be playing with them no matter what they are doing. He is walking 90% of the time now. I think the days of him sitting in the high chair are numbered. He really wants to be sitting "at the table" with the big kids. I am just skert he would fall so I don't let him. He uses his fork and spoon. He understands a lot of what we are saying. He sleeps through the night. I gave him his first haircut over the weekend. He was sporting an insane mullet. He is just awesome. He is still holding onto one big baby trait, he still likes to have a little boobage before bed at night. Love him!




No comments: