Friday, August 01, 2008

Finally, Faja's Day pictures!

I am only 2 months late getting Faja's Day pictures for Clint. These are for him to take to work to replace the ones from last year. I did try a few weeks ago with disastrous results. I accidentally bonked Corb on the melon with my camera which resulted in the end. Today though, we had very good results. I bribed them with ice cream. YAY!


Last years Faja Day picture.

This years picture.
I liked this one a lot, too. I told them to give each other a gigantic hug.I am going to get a long one of this printed out for myself.


Corb cooperated for a fairly decent individual updated shot.As did Lennon. Surprising.

Ozzy just wanted to crawl away but I thought this was cute.

I didn't do any individual of Hads today as I seem to have a bunch of her already. But, I did find a few more from the other day when we went out.











2 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Oops...spelling error in the last one.

Long time no chat. I miss you. The kids are adorable. I love the comparison of last years picture to this years. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting.