The newbies weren't too bad. We've decided to see them again. Dang, it is like dating a couple or something.
The first big snow of the season has been forecasted to begin tomorrow early afternoon and last until Wednesday afternoon. With 6-12 inches of snow possible. Giddy-up! We may get to take the tags off of those snow pants after all. We are hoping it happens and it is bad enough for Clint to stay home from work. Wouldn't that be fun for Valentines Day?
I put the 3rd coat of paint on the hallway yesterday. It still needs another one. Bastard color. I just want to get the boarder and trim up so I can see it all done.
I have everything on my list for McRib. Anything I get now is just a bonus.
Today's plan:
*Take pictures for Clint's Valentines
*Make Valentine "snow" Globes
*Make our Mail boxes this evening after dinner
*List stuff on ebay
Menu:
B-Cinnamon Toast and Yogurt
L-Hot Dogs, peas, cheese, applesauce
D-Stuffed chicken boob, herb spaghetti, roasted carrots, strawberry shortcake
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment