35 weeks down and 35 days to go in my last pregnancy ever. Bags are packed, arrangements for the kids and the dog have been made, baby clothing washed, everything is ready. Everything but a for sure name. We have 3 that we are going in with(and 2 different spellings for one) and no middle name. I am sure we will come out with something fan-bloody-tastic.
Something fun I noticed with McRib that I don't remember noticing with the others. Very set sleep and wake patterns. He is usually very active between 9pm and 10pm, then he will sleep most of the night minus the obligatory "You woke me up, bitch" poke when I get up to pee or roll over. He gives me a real good wiggle first thing in the morning. Doesn't do much most of the morning. Late morning to noonish he gets really active again. Quite again for a good part of the afternoon. Then up again around supper time.
I always read how you can feel a baby jump sometimes at noises but never experienced it. McRib sometimes jumps when I fart on the toity. It is quite funny. That is one for the baby books.
Funny quotes from the kids:
"It was all cracked and broken and really screwed up"-Corby on the broken windshield.
"Bye boys! And the big one!"-Hads, saying goodbye to her brothers and Clint
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Between scaring your unborn child by farting, and the kiddie quotes, I'm cracking up. Do you think it will be scared of loud noises when it's born now?
Post a Comment