Friday, May 08, 2009

Surgery date, things I don't want to forget.

May 21st. Hadley's surgery date. We won't know the time until the day before. They are going to repair the hernia on her left side. They are going to use a camera to check the right side while they are in there. If they find a hole on the right side they will repair that one also. They did a really great job talking to her about what was going to happen. They gave her a mask, bracelet and surgeons hat to play with at home. They also gave her a coloring book that takes her through the steps of what will be happening and what everything is. She is ok with it all for now. Morning of the surgery might be a different story....and I know I'll cry when they take her. But, lets not think about that for another 2 weeks.

Yesterday I was thinking to myself, I was thinking of the funny things the kids say or call things almost every day that I just don't want to forget. I decided to write them down.

1. Woofie Pies/Buns
2. A hundred thousand million infigaty
3. Dude head

There was another, but I forgot it. Typical. I'll add it on later.

No comments: