Friday, May 15, 2009

Blah, blah and then a yay

Yesterday did not go as planned. The kids were just..well, acting like kids that had a mild cold and were stuck inside all day due to the rain. Corb was in one of his moods. That tent didn't do shit. It worked for about 20 minutes, then they decided "Tornado" would be a good game to play. They had to be removed before the tent literally looked like it went through a tornado. They didn't even settle well for a movie. I got nothing done, so now I have the whole house to clean today.

Luckily, Matty and Emmy agreed make the drive to town with me. Granny met us, too. We went to the mall. I wanted to go into build-a-bear to make a friend for Hadley to take with her into surgery. I had seen this Unicorn online and knew it would be perfect. When we got there they had one on display with wings. Well damn, even more perfect. After we stuffed the floppy pre-body, I picked up the wings and a complete scrubs outfit. We dressed her and headed to the naming station. H has been talking about the name "Lily" for a few weeks now. She loves it. So, Uni's name is Dr. Lily M.D. I am going to wait to give it to her until next week when we leave for her surgery.

No comments: