Christmas shopping has begun. I just don't feel that into it this year. I don't know why. Maybe because I am tired of seeing Christmas stuff already and it is only the beginning of November. They've had that stuff out since before Halloween. Ug. I have to share Corby's Christmas list:
(everything on here is pretend)
1 waterfall with red rocks and lilypads
3 rainbows
1 real looking train for around the tree
2 walkie talkies
1 egg-open like it is cooking
1 blue jay
1 clock
He is going to get everything on the list minus the walkie talkies(we already have those). I hope to make an egg and 3 rainbows for him. The waterfall is easy-playmobil makes one exactly like he is describing. A stuffed blue jay. The train for around the tree we had already planned on getting since the one from last year crapped out on us after 3 days. We are toying with the idea of a bike for him. He has outgrown the one he has now. He really, really wants his own electric train but we really feel it should wait a few years.
Hadley also wants orcas. Orcas, Dolphins and Unicorns. That was her request. She will get the dolphin transport from playmobil(Mom got her the dolphin show thing) and Orcas from Schleich. Not sure what else. I can't find anything big for her.
Lennon is getting Step 2 Tractor . That is his main gift. He will also get some smaller things in his stocking and from his sibs.
Ozzy is getting Little Tikes Tractor . Same as Lennon above.
Together will get Melissa and Doug Architect Blocks , probably a new Audobon society book, maybe a runner sled and maybe a Zoo books mag. subscription.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment