Friday, March 07, 2008

Goof

Clint was taking a leak in the bathroom when he hears Hadley mutter under her breath "I wish I had a penis". He said "WHAT?" She said in reply "I wish boys had a Jayjay and girls had a penis".

Oz is getting more teeth. 2 of the bottom front teeth and a molar. That molar must be a right bitch because he is not happy about it at all. He is addicted to teething tablets.

Our second order of chicks is getting all weird. I think I am going to cancel the McMurray order and re-order with Ideal. I want to wait to do this though until after I hit up TSC tomorrow. If they have any chicks there I'll just get whatever they have from my second order list, then I'll order what they didn't have with Ideal. I am going to re-order the crele old english game bantams that didn't live with the first order and I will probably add some d'uccles. Who knows what I will end up with in the end.

No comments: