Monday, November 05, 2007

What is super adorable times 2?

2 week old newborn twins. My long lost bff found on ebay brought her twins to my house for a visit today. She even let me take pictures of them. I tried to load them on the computer and then we ran out of disk space so I can't do anything with them until Clint shuffles some things around. I can't wait to play with the pictures.

The babies were so forking tiny! Ozzy looked like a fricken giant. I could not get over how tiny. The little girl was the same size as Hadley was when she was born. No way was she that tiny. My goodness. There were very good babies. The slept so we got some fun pictures. I could've played with them taking pictures all day but they had to go.

In other news-Clint's birthday was this weekend. We had fun celebrating on Saturday. He worked until 3, then we all just hung out enjoying each other's company. I made his meal of choice-Ham, green beans, potatoes and homemade bread. We had chocolate cake with chocolate icing for dessert. Sunday he worked again until 3. I went for groceries when he got home. Then we all tried to not fall asleep too early. HA! Stinking time change.

Tomorrow we have swimming and Corb's annual cardiologist appointment. After the appointment we are going to drop the kids off with at my parents house so we can hit up Lowes for Corb's xmas present. Then we will spend the evening with at my parents house. Eating dinner and Mom is going to pick up Ratatouille so we will watch that before heading home. Good times!

No comments: