I think we are done. Well, we still need to get a few things in a real store but all of the online shopping is done. Thank goodness. I did sneak in a few extras. Oops :) The things we need to get somewhere are-Corb's tools, Ozzy's Build a Bear(hey I might just order that..hmmm), Something for Hads to give to Lennon and a stocking toy for Oz. Here is the list of things ordered and certain, with as many links as I can find.
TOGETHER:
Jacobs Ladder
Felt Farfalle Noodles
Melissa and Doug 60 piece standard block set
CORBIN:
Set of real tools with toolbox-we are going to put our own together
Playmobil Jet Airliner
2 Books: My First Book of Time and My First Book of Phonics by DK Publishing
Prisoner Tower from Papo(to go with the Castle from my Mom), sharing with Lennon
Figures from Schleich-octopus, dolphin, knight-stocking
Toy Snake-stocking
Mini Block Set-stocking
Playmobil micro world Dude's Arc-From Hadley
Peter Sam-From Lennon
HADLEY:
Plan Toys Kitchen set
36 piece Pioneer and Food set
Dollhouse Dolls Mama and baby
Schleich Figures- Sera, princess-stocking
Playmobil Micro Wold Fairy Tale Castle-from Corby
2 Books about Unicorns from Usborne books
Plan Toys Gazebo-From Lennon
LENNON:
Huge Tonka Truck and Horse Trailer
3 books-My First Tractor, My First book of Opposites and Jumbo Tractor Shaped book from DK publishing
2 Cars cars-blimp and plane- from Corby
Toy snake-stocking
Schleich Figures-walrus, sting ray and knight-stocking
Playmobil Kids Tractor
OZZY:
Build a bear Sesame Character
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment