Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let me tell you about my night

No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Background info: Lennon spiked a fever of 103 yesterday afternoon. Motrin was given, fever came down to about 101.

Before bed(5 hours after the first dose of Motrin) fever was 104. More Motrin. Checked him an hour later to make sure it was coming down. It wasn't. Decided to wait 30 more minutes and check again. Finally it had come down to around 101 again. Set alarm for 1:30(5 hours later) to check on him.

Check at 1:30. Back up to 103. More Motrin.

Check him again at 6:30 before Clint leaves for work, finally, I hope, it broke. It was only 100.

Can't wait to see how the day goes.

Now, in between that time of when I got into bed(we'll say about 10) and when we got up at 1:30. Hadley(she was having some kind of freak out), Ollie(hiccups), being too hot(will I never learn I can't sleep with the window shut), and my legs bugging the piss out of me I slept maybe 30 min. I think I fell back asleep about 3 and was back up at 6.

Good times.

No comments: