Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I can do it!

Some pictures of Corby's 4th birthday bash. He decided he wanted a Buzz Lightyear party. He had fun. We had playdoh for the kids to play with(we made it using Shadie's recipe), we also had stickers and Toy Story 2 coloring sheets. Corb, Hads and the Lemon all had Buzz shirts to wear. Corb decorated his own cake. His favorite present, I think, was the Thomas bike my Mom gave to him. We got him a matching Thomas bike helmet and pads. He was very, very frustrated with his bike at first. He hadn't mastered pedaling yet. Clint worked with him for a while last night. Today he decided to try that bike again. He discovered HE CAN DO IT! He has been riding his bike around the house for the past hour. He is so footing proud of himself and I am, too. We called Daddy at work to tell him.





No comments: