Friday, May 05, 2006

Pretty in Pink

We are loving the farm life. I can't even really express it into words, just loving it. We feel like we can finally breath. I bought eggs from the Amish farm up the ways a bit for 90 cents a dozen. The suckers are huge! We have an organic farm 3 miles away that I got our meat from for this week. They give tours of the farm. Clint and I want to take the kids one day. I also got milk there. It came in , get this, a glass jug. You get a 2 dollar "refund" towards your next purchase of milk for bringing the jug back. I may just have to keep one though.

This Saturday my Mom is coming up so we can check out the farmers market a few miles away. There is also a Cherry Blossom festival in town that we want to go to. We hope to get our garden ready for planting this weekend and maybe work on Hadley's room. It is fugly right now, but we will make it right purty.

I found this moth(?) on our trash can this morning. I never knew a moth could be so pretty. I can't wait for the kids to wake up so I can show them. I wonder what kind it is? I am going to look it up.

1 comment:

Karen said...

i am so happy for you. what a cool picture.