My vow to you is that I will make more of an effort into keeping this thing up to date.
We got 2 apple and 2 pear trees that we planted. We found a nest of baby bunnies. I found a bird nest that has 6 babies in it. 2 are huge, 4 are tiny. I can't figure out why, unless some other bird laid it's eggs in the nest.
Our next big project is building the chicken coop. I can't wait for chickens. We will also be getting 2 lambs as soon as we can catch the sheep guy at home. Tough thing right now since he is often out making hay. Speaking of hay, we have a dude coming to make hay for us in our field. He is coming sometime this week. I will take pictures.
The garden is growing like mad. We have to get new watermelon plants. We think all the rain we had killed them off. I would like the get some cantelope plants, too while we are at it. Still have some pumpkin and cucumbers to plant.
Dewey goes to the vet farmer today for a "well baby" check. He will get some shots. I can't wait to see how much he weighs. When we had him there...4 weeks ago I think it was, he weighed 10lbs. He has been growing like a weed.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment