skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More bugs
The pink moth is called a Rosy Maple Moth. It is found in Red and Silver Maples. I decided to check out our Silver Maple to see if I could find a caterpillar to keep in a jar so we could watch it morph into a moth. Instead, I found these gross looking things. They freak me out. They are Wheel Bug Nymphs. I learned that by checking out a very cool site What's that Bug? They are good bugs to have in a garden, they eat pest bugs. But, their bite is rumored to be worse than that of a bee or wasp. Yikes. I made Clint kill them.
I know you've been waiting for it, so have I. I did it. I did a load of wash and hung it on my washline. I put it out almost all the way. I just had to see what it would look like. It was awesome. I can't wait to hang diapers out.
2 comments:
Love it!
yucky bugs
how cool!! the picture of the kids watching clint is priceless!
Post a Comment