Lennon turned 3 on Monday...3! He had a Lightening McQueen party that thrilled him beyond imagination. I thought he was going to shat himself when he opened his presents(we got him the playsets that allow you to set up the town of Radiator Springs). He is still the hardest to get a picture of.

Corby is doing great. He loves "school". Well, he loves math. He was asking us how to write infinity the other week. He is big into making faces for the camera.


The Oz-man. He is still refusing to walk, but he can climb pretty much anything. He climbs up the slide, the ladder to the playhouse, the picnic table, the couch, the beds, off the deck...yeah, anything. He is getting his last couple of teeth right now(those pointy bitches).

Hadley is...a girl! HA! She is ruling the boys with terror and drama as only a girl can do. She looks so grown up in these pictures, it scares me.



And the rest of us, hmmm. I joined an aerobic class on Tuesday and Thursday nights. The same class will possibly be starting a water aerobic class that I will go to as well. I am only about 15lbs off of my pre-pre-pre-pre-pregnancy weight(that is before Corby). I am excited about that. Another thing I am excited about is my photography, duh! A few weeks ago my former neighbor asked me if I would take pictures of her and her husbands brothers kids. I said sure(12 kids total all under 11). It was a lot of fun. A big bonus I wasn't expecting is that she referred 2 more clients to me that she works with! Laura also asked if I would take pictures of the twins again. So, for the next 3 weekends I have shoots. It is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully, those 2 will refer more people. And sometime in the near future I am doing Emmy's brother's Senior pictures. I can't wait to do those.
Clint goes in a few weeks to see if his second snip worked. It better.
1 comment:
WOW!!! I miss those kids so much!
oh, and I guess I miss you too. We are coming to visit this year. Some time between now and Halloween. Thanks for the pics :)
I'm glad your photography is going so well. We need another photo session.
Post a Comment