Ozzy is obviously our farm grown baby. He knows how to call the dog. He smacks his lips together and claps. His first sentence? "Hi Chicken". He says "chicken". Pretty clearly, too..for an almost 14 month old. He is pulling up on everything now. His new favorite hobby is lobbing things into the bathtub. He claps when he does this because he is so proud. We have to keep the bathroom door closed. I am so afraid he will fall in the bathtub. We've also discovered he loves, loves, loves M&M's. Little traitor to the Mother Candy. He claps, screams, jumps and makes happy noises when he even sees the damn things. He learned how to crawl, in the traditional sense. He doesn't use it as his main mode of movement but he does pull it out a few times a day.
It was a busy week or so. Hadley, Mom, Matty, Emmy and I went to the Herb Festival. We broke the Jeep, the push mower and the roto tiller. We killed our broccoli and tomato plants. 2 chicks hatched(go Big Sexay). Nutsy died. We tried to go to Poppi's Law Enforcement day yesterday, only to find that they broke it down 3 hours early. Oh, and we've been preparing for Grammy and Papa's auction on Tuesday. I am not looking forward to it. On a happier note I discovered over the weekend that I can fit into clothing that I haven't been able to wear since before I was pregnant with Lennon. I am at my lowest(after kids) weight since before Lennon also. Go me!
Speaking of Lennon, he is hard on shoes. Or maybe shoes just don't pass down well. A few weeks ago I had him in a pair of sandals that were Corb's. He broke them, they busted right off the sole. Whatever, they were cheapy TCP ones. Last night, he busted through a pair of flip flops that were Corbs! I know he has gimongous(thanks for the word Corb) feet but they aren't that big. I see new shoes in his future.
And on to Corb. Dad got a new car(better gas millage). He was told Corb "I am going to drive this car for 10 years and then I can give it to you to drive". Corb got very excited. He sat in the drivers seat of the car. He looked in the back and said to Dad "There is a lot of room in the back. That is good. I will be able to take Hadley and Lennon with me in their car seats". HA!
Just an interesting side note about Hadley since I haven't really talked about her this post. The girl gets crazy hiccups if you make her laugh too hard/too long. The hiccups then cause her to laugh even harder which cause hicc-burps.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment