Thursday, April 24, 2008

What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi?

Corb has discovered Star Wars. It is his top pick when we watch a movie. He made his discovery during "Star Wars Sundays" on TV. They are running all 6 of the movies over the next few weekends. Him and Lennon play Star Wars. Hadley could take it or leave it. Matty has some figures from when he was a kid. I am going to try and find them next time we are at my parents.

Hadley had her 4 year well child visit yesterday. She didn't speak to anyone, but she did point out the pictures for her vision and hearing tests. Poor girl had tears the whole time because she knew she would be getting shots. She played the sad, scared, cute little girl roll very well. The nurse brought her a stuffed puppy, a book and 5 stickers after she got her 3 shots. All Corb ever got was a "Good Job, Buddy. Pick up a sticker on your way out". HA! Anyway, The Farmer said she is "perfect".

On our way home from the Farmer we stopped by Grammy's house. Clint wanted to look at the tools that would be sold at the auction. I am still not looking forward to the auction. It is weird to be so attached to a house. I really get very upset and sad when I think about it. I wish there were a way we could just buy it. But then again, the busy road in the front of it and going down to 2 acres. Sigh...

No comments: