We planted onions and peas 2 weeks ago. The kids had a lot of fun helping. I wish the weather would get nice again so we could plant the potatoes. We also want to transplant the strawberries. And soon the broccoli and lettuce(we need to get the plants). There is so much to do outside, I can't wait. Flowers, I can't wait to plant flowers! The kids are going to have their own garden this year, too. They will be able to plant whatever they want in it. Corb has a potato "growing" on his window sill right now and they tried to plant an egg. I want to get them some carrot seeds to put in their garden. We are making so many changes outside to the different flower beds and so forth. It is all starting to come together but we still have a long way to go.
Lennon planting peas. Ozzy expressing his feelings at not being able to get down in the dirt to help. Corb and Hads planting peas. Dewey watching over it all. Lennon upon hearing there were no more peas to plant.
1 comment:
Nikki, would it be weird if I asked if I could come live with you? It looks like so much fun. You rock, lady. Happy Planting!
Post a Comment