Monday, April 23, 2007

And, we're back

Hads and the Lemon are finally over the fever part of the cold and they have moved onto the snotty coughing part. Not great but better than a fever. Corb, Ozzy and I seem to have escaped the evil germs. Clint is in the throws of it now.

Let's see, fun fun weekend was had. Saturday we went to Clint's Grandma's birthday gathering. It was such a nice day outside. In the mid 70's and sunshine! Everyone took toys for the cousins to play with outside since his Grandma doesn't have much in the way of kids toys. They had bubbles, baseball, balls and their favorite-water guns. They had a lot of fun with those. The big kids joined in, too. After the party Clint's Aunt and Uncle followed us to our farm. They have never been here and they wanted to bring some tomato stakes up for us. They loved it! I hope they come up again soon.

Yesterday was good and not so good. Clint's Dad came at 7:30am to help Clint cut down some dead trees. They were cutting them up and stacking them for firewood this coming winter(I know, sounds very Little House on the Prairie). My parents came up to help me with the kids so I could get some work done outside, too. Mom brought some purty flowers for me to plant.

After Clint and his dad had been working for an hour or 2 Clint started to get a migraine. He was then down and out for the rest of the day. I felt so bad for him. My Dad ended up helping Clint's dad with the wood. It was funny to listen to the 2 of them, they are so different.

I got 2 of my flower beds done. They are just waiting for mulch. Happy Mother's Day to me!(Mulch is my MD gift. HA!) I can't wait to get some more flowers and finish the rest of the beds. It feels so good to be outside doing stuff.


No comments: