Only me. 4 more weeks seems soooooo long sometimes. Like last night when I couldn't get comfy to sleep. 4 more weeks also seems like such a short time. Like yesterday when the kids were driving me nuts and I found myself thinking "WTF were we thinking? And, only 4 more weeks to figure out how the hell this is going to work?". I think overall, I am ready. Now, to just wait for McRib to be ready. He has been kind enough to remove himself from my ribs for the majority of the time. The trade off is peeing every 5 seconds but I'll take it. I suggested eggplant parm. for dinner one night this week. Clint said no. Guess he isn't as ready as I am.
Nesting is still in full swing. I've felt like this since last, Thursday? Wednesday? Ever since he dislodged his butt from my ribs. I want to clean everything. My house is disgustingly clean. I cleaned the wood stove last night. Hell, I took our fan apart and vacuumed it. It took me an hour but that buggar is clean. Clint drew the line at me wanting to get out the pressure cleaner to clean the outside of the house. He told me I can do that when it is warmer.
I gave everyone hair cuts yesterday. I have to get pictures of the kids. We also finally got the border put up in the hallway. It looks almost done! I love it. Clint just has to put trim up and it will be done. I am going to get a picture now though because who knows how long that will take. It might be a McRib arrival project.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment