Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3 weeks left, how long will I go?

Who wants to start a pool?(pronounced PULL). Clint doesn't think I will make it beyond this weekend and that I will have to be on the nasty Mag. I am holding onto the hope of going on my own or asking for an induction at 39 weeks. I hate the idea of asking for an induction though. I really, really, really wanted to go on my own this time. My Mom doesn't think I'll go past this weekend either. Bunch of spoil sports.

Yesterday wasn't such a good one. Twice my BP spiked. The first time I thought I was for sure going to have to call the farmers. I felt awful, like I did the day they admitted me with Lennon for preE. But, then it came down and I felt much better. It happened again in the afternoon. That time I didn't feel as bad. Seemed like it would go up anytime I wanted to do something other than sit on my ass. I will be more careful today, but there are some things I just have to do(like feed and change the kids).

Mom is bringing Corb up today. I miss the little bugger. We are going to all play outside. Well, they will and I will pretty much just sit and watch. I can't wait to see him riding his bike outside. He is going to have fun.

It is so frustrating to feel pretty much fine but have to just watch. I hate it. I hate putting all this stuff on Clint. We usually do it all together. I feel like an ass just sitting there watching. I want to just get up and help. He has to keep reminding me to sit down. I have to keep reminding myself just a few more weeks. Not long at all really. I can do it.

No comments: