Friday, June 02, 2006

Trees

We got 6 more trees last night. 2 more Apple, 2 Peach and 2 Willow trees. I am very excited. We probably won't be able to plant them until Saturday since they want rain all day today. They are beautiful. The fruit trees already have fruit on them. How freaking cool is that?

We also got some more watermelon plants, to replace the ones that died, along with some cantelope plants. Those will be planted Saturday, too. As well as the decorative pumpkins and cucumbers.

I got a bookshelf for Hadley's room yesterday. It looks like a dollhouse. I can't wait to put it together for her today. She loves books so I know she is going to flip.

I talked to the new sheep guy yesterday. He is further away, near my parents, but he is much nicer and his barn is way nicer. The sheep guy here looks like he is running a sheep puppy mill. The new guy, Wilmer, seemed to actually care about what he was doing. Very nice man. I am going to be giving him a call today to tell him we would like a pair of lambs and find out when we could pick them up. He is even loaning us a cage to haul them in. I can't wait to get them.

3 comments:

mrsf1231 said...

Nikki, I love your life!! I cant wait to see pictures of all the new stuff.

EarleneW said...

I am loving living through you on the farm! I can't wait to see the new sheep!

Karen said...

hey - have you forgotten about your faithful fans? need an update please!