Thursday, August 03, 2006

What's growing in the garden?

Have you been wondering how everything looks in the garden? We like to check it out daily. I got a chance to take some pictures the other night. Then Clint got out the sprinkler, turd. But I did get some pictures. You might notice some things look a little wet.


Tomato Row-all the red ones had been picked earlier that day to make sauce for dinner.

Our lone pumpkin. Corb loves to check it out everyday.

We have 2 kinds of watermelon. Round and long. This is the biggest one of the 3 round ones. I can't wait to eat the sucker.

Broccoli, how do we love you? We eat it as fast as it comes in. We want to plant more plants next year.

The longest melon in our patch.

The most pathetic corn rows that ever grew. They are about 3 ft tall and trying to make corn. Losers.

One of the million neck pumpkins that we have. I think we might have set up a neck pumpkin road side stand to sell the extra.

2 comments:

TQ said...

I had to google "neck pumpkin"..I'd have called it squash :) mmmmm

Karen said...

wow.... where do you find the time? I am in awe.